AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2004. "Poverty and Social Discrimination: A Spatial Keynesian Approach," Working Papers 002, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Gambarotto & Mario Maggioni, 1998. "Regional Development Strategies in Changing Environments: An Ecological Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 49-61.
- Mark J. Eppli & John D. Benjamin, 1994. "The Evolution of Shopping Center Research: A Review and Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 5-32.
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2000.
"The Endogenous Formation of a City: Population Agglomeration and Marketplaces in a Location-Specific Production Economy,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
451, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Konishi, Hideo, 2000. "The endogenous formation of a city: population agglomeration and marketplaces in a location-specific production economy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 289-324, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.