Reflections on gravity and entropy models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blien, Uwe & Tassinopoulos, Alexandros, 1999.
"Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa99pa344, European Regional Science Association.
- Uwe Blien & Alexandros Tassinopoulos, 2001. "Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 113-124.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1986. "A synthesis between macro and micro models in spatial interaction analysis, with special reference to dynamics," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987.
"Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 367-390, August.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1986. "Dynamics of generalised spatial interaction models," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Russo, Francesco & Musolino, Giuseppe, 2013. "Estimating demand variables of maritime container transport: An aggregate procedure for the Mediterranean area," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 38-49.
- Bigras, Yvon & Nguyen, Sang, 1987. "Un modèle des flux interrégionaux de marchandises au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(1), pages 26-42, mars.
- Ulrich Blum, 2003.
"Borders Matter! - Regional Integration in Europe and North America,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 223(5), pages 513-531, September.
- Blum, Ulrich, 2001. "Borders matter!: Regional integration in Europe and North America," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/01, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- P. Nijkamp & A. Reggiani, 2012. "Did Zipf Anticipate Socio-Economic Spatial Networks?," Working Papers wp816, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.