New economic geography: Closing the gap between theory and empirics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Bruyne, Karolien, 2009. "Explaining the Location of Economic Activity. Is there a Spatial Employment Structure in Belgium?," Working Papers 2009/28, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Hannu Tervo, 2011. "Cities, hinterlands and agglomeration shadows: spatial developments in Finland over 1880-2004," ERSA conference papers ersa10p147, European Regional Science Association.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2007.
"Modeling Industrial Evolution in Geographical Space,"
LEM Papers Series
2007/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2007. "Modeling industrial evolution in geographical space," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 651-672, September.
- Tervo, Hannu, 2010. "Cities, hinterlands and agglomeration shadows: Spatial developments in Finland during 1880-2004," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 476-486, October.
- Keisuke Kondo & Toshihiro Okubo, 2012. "Structural Estimation and Interregional Labour Migration: Evidence from Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-040, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Dudensing, Rebekka M., 2008. "Biomedical Devices Clusters in South Carolina and the United States," Research Reports 112807, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sandra T. Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011.
"The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective,"
FEP Working Papers
419, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sandra Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011. "The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1447, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.