A comment on specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology: A reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorota Ciolek, 2011. "Metody identyfikacji efektow zewnetrznych funkcjonowania klastrów przemyslowych," Working Papers 1103, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011.
"Spatial Autocorrelation and Verdoorn Law in the Portuguese NUTs III,"
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Spatial autocorrelation and Verdoorn law in the Portuguese nuts III," MPRA Paper 32165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Djissey Shikida & Leonardo Monteiro Monasterio & Ari Francisco de Araujo Jr. & Andre Carraro & Otávio Menezes Damé, 2009. ""It is the economy, companheiro!": an empirical analysis of Lula's re-election based on municipal data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 976-991.
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.