A comment on specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology: A reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorota Ciolek, 2011. "Metody identyfikacji efektow zewnetrznych funkcjonowania klastrów przemyslowych," Working Papers 1103, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011.
"Spatial autocorrelation and Verdoorn law in the Portuguese nuts III,"
32165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Spatial Autocorrelation and Verdoorn Law in the Portuguese NUTs III," Papers 1110.5578, arXiv.org.
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- Claudio Djissey Shikida & Leonardo Monteiro Monasterio & Ari Francisco de Araujo Jr. & Andre Carraro & Otávio Menezes Damé, 2009. ""It is the economy, companheiro!": an empirical analysis of Lula's re-election based on municipal data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 976-991.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.