The effects of state personal income tax differentials on wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1993)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Deskins & Brian Hill, 2010. "State taxes and economic growth revisited: have distortions changed?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 331-348, April.
- Feldstein, Martin & Wrobel, Marian Vaillant, 1998.
"Can state taxes redistribute income?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 369-396, June.
- Mark Rider, 2006. "The Effect of Personal Income Tax Rates on Individual and Business Decisions - A Review of the Evidence," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0615, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Feldstein, Martin & Wrobel, Marian Vaillant, 1994. "Can State Taxes Redistribute Income?," Scholarly Articles 2799054, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Thompson, 2011. "Costly Migration and the Incidence of State and Local Taxes," Working Papers wp251, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.