Modeling Ontario regional electricity system demand using a mixed fixed and random coefficients approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Other versions of this item:
- Hsiao, C. & Mountain, D.C. & Tsui, K.Y. & Chan, M.W.L., 1989. "Modeling Ontario Regional Electricity System Demand Using A Mixed Fixed And Random Coefficients Approach," Papers m8906, Southern California - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemal, A.R. & Qayyum, Abdul & Hanif, Muhammad N., 2004.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries,"
10198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A.R. Kemal & Abdul Qayyum & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2007. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 1-34, Jan-Jun.
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Weichun Chen, 2012. "Health and Wealth: Short Panel Granger Causality Tests for Developing Countries," Econometrics Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Siddiqui, Rehana & Hanif, Muhammad Nadim, 2004. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Heterogeneous Panel Data of Low Income Countries," MPRA Paper 23431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2010. "External Debt and Growth in Developing Countries: A Sensitivity and Causal Analysis," Working Papers id:3151, eSocialSciences.
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004.
"‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "The Granger-causality between health care expenditure and output: a panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 511-518.
- Diana Weinhold, 2004. "A Dynamic “Fixed Effects” Model for Heterogeneous Panel Data," Econometrics 0410003, EconWPA.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Tax Monitoring Expenses and Economic Growth- An Empirical Analysis in OECD Countries," Working Papers 1308, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 17 Oct 2013.
- Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "A Panel Data Approach for Income-Health Causality," Working Papers FNU-47, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2004.
- M E Haque & D H Kim, 2003.
"Public Investment in Transportation and Communication and Growth: A Dynamic Panel Approach,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0324, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- M E Haque & D H Kim, 2003. "Public Investment in Transportation and Communication and Growth:A Dynamic Panel Approach," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 31, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Diana Weinhold, 1996. "Tests de causalité sur données de panel : une application à l'étude de la causalité entre l'investissement et la croissance," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 163-175.
- Atakhanova, Zauresh & Howie, Peter, 2007. "Electricity demand in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3729-3743, July.
- Edward M Feasel & Nobuyuki Kanazawa, 2013. "Sentiment toward Trading Partners and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 309-327.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.