Modeling Ontario regional electricity system demand using a mixed fixed and random coefficients approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Other versions of this item:
- Hsiao, C. & Mountain, D.C. & Tsui, K.Y. & Chan, M.W.L., 1989. "Modeling Ontario Regional Electricity System Demand Using A Mixed Fixed And Random Coefficients Approach," Papers m8906, Southern California - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Weinhold, 1996. "Tests de causalité sur données de panel : une application à l'étude de la causalité entre l'investissement et la croissance," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 163-175.
- Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "A Panel Data Approach for Income-Health Causality," Working Papers FNU-47, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2004.
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004.
"‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Kemal, A.R. & Qayyum, Abdul & Hanif, Muhammad N., 2004.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries,"
10198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A.R. Kemal & Abdul Qayyum & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2007. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 1-34, Jan-Jun.
- M E Haque & D H Kim, 2003.
"Public Investment in Transportation and Communication and Growth: A Dynamic Panel Approach,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0324, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- M E Haque & D H Kim, 2003. "Public Investment in Transportation and Communication and Growth:A Dynamic Panel Approach," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 31, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "The Granger-causality between health care expenditure and output: a panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 511-518.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Tax Monitoring Expenses and Economic Growth- An Empirical Analysis in OECD Countries," Working Papers 1308, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 17 Oct 2013.
- Unal Tongur & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2013.
"Deunionization and Pay Inequality in OECD Countries: A Panel Granger Causality Approach,"
ERC Working Papers
1306, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2013.
- Töngür, Ünal & Elveren, Adem Yavuz, 2014. "Deunionization and pay inequality in OECD Countries: A panel Granger causality approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 417-425.
- Edward M Feasel & Nobuyuki Kanazawa, 2013. "Sentiment toward Trading Partners and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 309-327.
- Michael Feil, 2012. "Taxation and unemployment: (systematic) evidence from panel data analysis," EcoMod2012 4472, EcoMod.
- Diana Weinhold, 2004. "A Dynamic “Fixed Effects” Model for Heterogeneous Panel Data," Econometrics 0410003, EconWPA.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2010. "External Debt and Growth in Developing Countries: A Sensitivity and Causal Analysis," Working Papers id:3151, eSocialSciences.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Siddiqui, Rehana & Hanif, Muhammad Nadim, 2004. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Heterogeneous Panel Data of Low Income Countries," MPRA Paper 23431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atakhanova, Zauresh & Howie, Peter, 2007. "Electricity demand in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3729-3743, July.
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Weichun Chen, 2012. "Health and Wealth: Short Panel Granger Causality Tests for Developing Countries," Econometrics Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.