An economic analysis of tax amnesties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Le Borgne, 2006. "Economic and Political Determinants of Tax Amnesties in the U.S. States," IMF Working Papers 06/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars Gläser & Martin Halla, 2008.
"Die EU-Zinsenrichtlinie: Ein Schuss in den Ofen?,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(1), pages 83-101, 02.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Sally Wallace, 2009.
"Do Tax Amnesties Work? The Revenue Effects Of Tax Amnesties During The Transition In The Russian Federation,"
Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP),
Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 235-253, September.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Sally Wallace, 2007. "Do Tax Amnesties Work? The Revenue Effects of Tax Amnesties during the Transition in the Russian Federation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0718, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Julio López Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo Sauco, . "Incidencia de la amnistía fiscal de 1991 en el cumplimiento a largo plazo en el IRPF," Studies on the Spanish Economy 106, FEDEA.
- Carla Marchese & Alberto Cassone, 2000. "Tax Amnesty as Price-Discriminating Behavior by a Monopolistic Government," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Luigi Alberto Franzoni, 1996. "Punishment and Grace: on the Economics of Permanent Amnesties," Working Papers 252, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marchese, Carla, 2014. "Tax Amnesties," IEL Working Papers 17, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- James Alm, 1998. "Tax Policy Analysis: The Introduction of a Russian Tax Amnesty," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9806, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.