Comparing the marginal welfare costs of commodity and trade taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1994.
"Trade adjustment assistance : Welfare and incentive effects of payments to displaced workers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 239-261, May.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1989. "Trade Adjustment Assistance: Welfare and Incentive Effects of Payments to Displaced Workers," NBER Working Papers 3071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Ebeke & Hélène Ehrhart, 2012.
"Does VAT reduce the instability of tax revenues?,"
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1993. "Rents, Regulation, and Indirect Tax Design," NBER Working Papers 4358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2006. "Revenue loss compensation mechanisms in regional trade agreements," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 379-385.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002.
"On Selective Indirect Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
- Emran, M. Shahe & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2005. "On selective indirect tax reform in developing countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 599-623, April.
- Jørgen Aasness & Torstein Bye & Hans Terje Mysen, 1995.
"Welfare Effects of Emission Taxes in Norway,"
148, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2000.
"Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith Maskus, 1997. "Joint Trade Liberalization and Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 199703-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Tariff policy and taxation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 281, The World Bank.
- Kim, Sunghyun H. & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2014. "Welfare implications of trade liberalization and fiscal reform: A quantitative experiment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 198-209.
- Kubota, Keiko, 2000.
"Fiscal constraints, collection costs, and trade policies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2366, The World Bank.
- Keiko Kubota, 2005. "Fiscal Constraints, Collection Costs, And Trade Policies," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 129-150, 03.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2006. "Compensating Lost Revenue in Regional Trade Agreements," MPRA Paper 12279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Celine De Quatrebarbes & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2011.
"La fin des exonérations de TVA est-elle favorable aux pauvres ? Le cas du Niger,"
- Celine DE QUATREBARBES & Luc SAVARD & Dorothée BOCCANFUSO, 2010. "La fin des exonérations de TVA est-elle favorable aux pauvres ? Le cas du Niger," Working Papers 201034, CERDI.
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David & Haddad, Mona, 1992. "Tax evasion and tax reform in a low income economy : general equilibrium estimates for Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 918, The World Bank.
- Linn, Johannes F. & Wetzel, Deborah L., 1989. "Public finance, trade, and development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 181, The World Bank.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.