Taxes and transaction costs in asset market equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenny Aker & Christopher Ksoll, 2012. "Information Technology and Farm Households in Niger," Working Papers 2012-005, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa (UNDP/RBA).
- King, Mervyn A. & Leape, Jonathan I., 1998. "Wealth and portfolio composition: Theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 155-193, June.
- James M. Poterba & Andrew Samwick, 1999.
"Taxation and Household Portfolio Composition: U.S. Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s,"
NBER Working Papers
7392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James M. & Samwick, Andrew A., 2003. "Taxation and household portfolio composition: US evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 5-38, January.
- Bruno Séjourné, 2004. "Volatilité des marchés boursiers et comportement des épargnants français," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 74(1), pages 219-230.
- Gunnarsson, Jonas & Wahlund, Richard, 1997. "Household financial strategies in Sweden: An exploratory study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 201-233, April.
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation and Portfolio Structure: Issues and Implications," NBER Working Papers 8223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hochgürtel, S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1995. "Household portfolio allocation in the Netherlands: Saving accounts versus stocks and bonds," Discussion Paper 1995-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.