An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis of financial crowding out : A policy model and an application to Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 1998. "Basic macroeconomic options for Bangladesh: A numerical analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 281-305.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Andrew Feltenstein, .
"Macroeconomic Stabilization and Economic Growth: Analysis of Reform Policies in Tanzania,"
Departmental Working Papers
2002-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2002. "Macroeconomic stabilization and economic growth: analysis of reform policies in Tanzania," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 503-521, August.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar, 1995.
"General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 253-269, April.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar, 1992. "General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 927, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.