A computational general equilibrium model with endogenous unemployment : An analysis of the 1980 fiscal reform in Mexico
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Hunter, Linda, 1995. "Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-117, February.
- Rodrigo Garcá-Verdú, 2005. "Factor Shares from Household Survey Data," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_057, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- James Alm & Keith Finlay, 2013.
"Who Benefits from Tax Evasion?,"
Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP),
Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 43(2), pages 139-154, September.
- Sennoga, Edward B. & Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P., 2009. "Tax evasion and widening the tax base in Uganda," Research Series 54802, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- repec:ags:usao13:148045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaspar Núñez Rodríguez & Clemente Polo Andrés, 2008. "An applied general equilibrium analysis of fiscal reforms to fight poverty in Mexico," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 81-115, May.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin, 2013. "On Price Endogeneity in the Analysis of Food Demand in China," Staff Papers 159771, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pereira, Matheus Wemerson Gomes & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso, 2008. "Economic Impacts of Brazilian Indirect Tax Reduction: An analysis of the competitiveness within MERCOEURO," Working Papers in Applied Economics 53440, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, Departamento de Economia Rural.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 2000. "Joint Adoption Of Multiple Technologies: A Dual, Latent Demand Approach," Working Papers 28566, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 2001. "Bank failures and fiscal austerity: policy prescriptions for a developing country," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 247-270, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.