A theory of interlinked rural transactions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley, Denise L., 2002. "Efficiency and equity tradeoffs: incentive-compatible contracts revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 309-331, April.
- Shehla Amjad & SAF Hasnu, 2007. "Smallholders’ Access to Rural Credit: Evidence from Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 1-25, Jul-Dec.
- James A. Roumasset, 1993.
"The Nature of the Agricultural Firm,"
199317, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009.
"A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition,"
14898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2011. "A theory of sharecropping: The role of price behavior and imperfect competition," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 181-199.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 19021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Escobal D’Angelo, 2001. "Costos de transacción en la agricultura peruana: una primera aproximación a su medición e impacto," Documentos de InvestigaciÃ³n dt30, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Debapriya Sen, 2005. "Sharecropping, interlinkage, and price variation," Department of Economics Working Papers 05-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2000. "La finanza informale nelle economie in via di sviluppo," Departmental Working Papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Asis Kumar Banerjee, 2005. "Credit-Product Interlinkage, Captive Markets And Trade Liberalization In Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis In Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis," Game Theory and Information 0510011, EconWPA.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993.
"Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1164, The World Bank.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995. "Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772 Elsevier.
- Andreas Madestam, 2009.
"Informal Finance: A Theory of Moneylenders,"
2009.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lefèvre, Mélanie & Tharakan, Joe, 2011. "Intermediaries, transport costs and interlinked transactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mansuri, Ghazala, 2007. "Credit layering in informal financial markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 715-730, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.