The need for co-distribution in rural areas--a study of Pajala in Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 89 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & VAN BREEDAM, Alex & VANNIEUWENHUYSE, Bart & VERSTREPEN, Sven, 2012. "Efficient supply chains through flexible horizontal collaboration," Working Papers 2012007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "Estimating collaborative profits under varying partner characteristics and strategies," Working Papers 2013031, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Lozano, S. & Moreno, P. & Adenso-Díaz, B. & Algaba, E., 2013. "Cooperative game theory approach to allocating benefits of horizontal cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 444-452.
- Audy, Jean-François & D’Amours, Sophie & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2012. "An empirical study on coalition formation and cost/savings allocation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 13-27.
- Pan, Shenle & Ballot, Eric & Fontane, Frédéric, 2013. "The reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from freight transport by pooling supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 86-94.
- Pesämaa, Ossi & Hair Jr, Joseph F, 2006. "More than friendship is required : an empirical test of cooperative firm strategies," MPRA Paper 8427, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.