How far should JIT vendor-buyer relationships go?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 81-82 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwang, Juhwen & Wan, Yat-wah, 2013. "A supplier–retailer supply chain with intermediate storage for batch ordering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 343-352.
- Bylka, Stanislaw, 2009. "Non-cooperative strategies for production and shipments lot sizing in the vendor-buyer system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 243-252, March.
- David, Israel & Eben-Chaime, Moshe, 2008. "How accurate is the integrated vendor-buyer continuous model?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 805-810, August.
- Bylka, StanisLaw, 2011. "Non-cooperative strategies for production and shipment lot sizing in one vendor-multi-buyer system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 372-382, May.
- Banerjee, Avijit & Kim, Seung-Lae & Burton, Jonathan, 2007. "Supply chain coordination through effective multi-stage inventory linkages in a JIT environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 271-280, July.
- Kelle, Peter & Miller, Pamela A. & Akbulut, Asli Y., 2007. "Coordinating ordering/shipment policy for buyer and supplier: Numerical and empirical analysis of influencing factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 100-110, July.
- Bergenwall, Amy L. & Chen, Chialin & White, Richard E., 2012. "TPS's process design in American automotive plants and its effects on the triple bottom line and sustainability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 374-384.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.