Long term trends in US inventory to sales ratios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 81-82 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obermaier, Robert, 2012. "German inventory to sales ratios 1971–2005—An empirical analysis of business practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 964-976.
- Robb, David J. & Xie, Bin & Arthanari, Tiru, 2008. "Supply chain and operations practice and performance in Chinese furniture manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 683-699, April.
- Valerie A. Ramey & Daniel J. Vine, 2004.
"Why Do Real and Nominal Inventory-Sales Ratios Have Different Trends,"
NBER Working Papers
10703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramey, Valerie A & Vine, Daniel J, 2004. "Why Do Real and Nominal Inventory-Sales Ratios Have Different Trends?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 959-63, October.
- Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet & Matyusz, Zsolt, 2011. "Inventory investment and sectoral characteristics in some OECD countries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 2-11, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.