Integrating marketing and production planning in make-to-order companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 30-31 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muda, Shaladdin & Hendry, Linda, 2002. "Developing a new world class model for small and medium sized make-to-order companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 295-310, August.
- Corti, Donatella & Pozzetti, Alessandro & Zorzini, Marta, 2006. "A capacity-driven approach to establish reliable due dates in a MTO environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 536-554, December.
- Easton, Fred F. & Moodie, Douglas R., 1999. "Pricing and lead time decisions for make-to-order firms with contingent orders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 305-318, July.
- Kingsman, Brian G., 2000. "Modelling input-output workload control for dynamic capacity planning in production planning systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 73-93, October.
- Zorzini, M. & Corti, D. & Pozzetti, A., 2008. "Due date (DD) quotation and capacity planning in make-to-order companies: Results from an empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 919-933, April.
- Fabrizio Salvador, 2004. "Effective product assortment communication: overcoming the "product variety paradox" on the net," Working Papers Economia wp04-20, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T., 1996. "Production strategies for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with constant capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 281-301, July.
- Stevenson, Mark & Hendry, Linda C., 2006. "Aggregate load-oriented workload control: A review and a re-classification of a key approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 676-693, December.
- Salvador, F. & Forza, C., 2004. "Configuring products to address the customization-responsiveness squeeze: A survey of management issues and opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 273-291, October.
- Hendry, L. & Land, M. & Stevenson, M. & Gaalman, G., 2008. "Investigating implementation issues for workload control (WLC): A comparative case study analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 452-469, March.
- Xiong, M.H. & Tor, S.B. & Bhatnagar, Rohit & Khoo, L.P. & Venkat, S., 2006. "A DSS approach to managing customer enquiries for SMEs at the customer enquiry stage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 332-346, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.