On the distribution of public funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 6 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Wrede, 2003.
"Fiscal Equalisation: Principles and an Application to the European Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
845, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Wrede, 2004. "Fiscal equalisation: Principles and an application to the European Union," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 333-348, December.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Wrede, 2002. "Fiscal Equalisation: Principles and an Application to the European Union," Public Economics 0201001, EconWPA.
- Hayo, Bernd & Wrede, Matthias, 2001. "Fiscal equalisation: Principles and an application to the European Union," BERG Working Paper Series 38, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Nicolas Gravel & Michel Poitevin, 2004.
"The Progressivity of Equalization Payments in Federations,"
IDEP Working Papers
0408, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2004.
- Gravel, Nicolas & Poitevin, Michel, 2006. "The progressivity of equalization payments in federations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1725-1743, September.
- GRAVEL, Nicolas & POITEVIN, Michel, 2004. "The Progressivity of Equalization Payments in Federations," Cahiers de recherche 14-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- GRAVEL, Nicolas & POITEVIN, Michel, 2004. "The Progressivity of Equalization Payments in Federations," Cahiers de recherche 2004-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Andreas Wagener, 1997. "Centralized vs. Decentralized Redistribution: A Case for Interregional Transfer Mechanisms," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 429-451, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.