The behavior of Taiwan mutual fund investors--performance and fund flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 10 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martí Ballester, Carmen Pilar, 2013. "Determinants of equity pension plan flows," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carmen Pilar Martí Ballester, 2014. "Determinants of equity pension plan flows," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 41(1 Year 20), pages 125-148, June.
- Hung, Weifeng & Lu, Chia-Chi & Lee, Cheng F., 2010. "Mutual fund herding its impact on stock returns: Evidence from the Taiwan stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 477-493, November.
- Wo-Chiang Lee & Joe-Ming Lee, 2014. "The Measurement of the Relationship between Taiwan’s Bond Funds’ Net Flow and the Investment Risk -Threshold Autoregressive Model," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(2), pages 137-149, February.
- Tony Chieh-Tse Hou, 2012. "Return persistence and investment timing decisions in Taiwanese domestic equity mutual funds," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(9), pages 873-891, September.
- Tang, Ke & Wang, Wenjun & Xu, Rong, 2012. "Size and performance of Chinese mutual funds: The role of economy of scale and liquidity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 228-246.
- Chang, Charles, 2010. "Herding and the role of foreign institutions in emerging equity markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 175-185, April.
- Luis Vicente & Cristina Ortiz & Laura Andreu, 2011. "Is the Average Investor Smarter than the Average Euro?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 143-161, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.