The effects of wage indexation on macroeconomic fluctuations : A generalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Landerretche & Fernando Lefort & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of Indexation: A Review of the Literature," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 019-064 Central Bank of Chile.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1983. "Wage Contracts with Incomplete and Costly Information," NBER Working Papers 1150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1985.
"Optimal Wage Indexation, Foreign Exchange Intervention, and Monetary Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 402-23, June.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1985. "Optimal Wage Indexation, Foreign-Exchange Intervention and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Steven Holland, 1984. "The impact of inflation uncertainty on the labor market," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 21-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.