Comment on Mankiw and Swagel, "The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jung J. & Mercenier J., 2008.
"A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing,Technology Upgrading and Welfare,"
Working Papers ERMES
0808, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Jae-won Jung & Jean Mercenier, 2008. "A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing,Technology Upgrading and Welfare," THEMA Working Papers 2008-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Jean & Thierry Mayer, 2009.
"The Effects at Home of Initiating Production Abroad: Evidence from Matched French Firms,"
2009-39, CEPII research center.
- Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Jean & Thierry Mayer, 2011. "The effects at home of initiating production abroad: evidence from matched French firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 457-483, September.
- Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Jean & Thierry Mayer, . "The Effects at Home of Initiating Production Abroad: Evidence from Matched French Firms," Discussion Papers 09/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kohler, Wilhelm & Wrona, Jens, 2011. "Offshoring tasks, yet creating jobs?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 12, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Cadarso, Maria Angeles & Gomez, Nuria & Lopez, Luis Antonio & Tobarra, Maria Angeles, 2008. "The EU enlargement and the impact of outsourcing on industrial employment in Spain, 1993-2003," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 95-108, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.