Comment on: "Sticky-price models and the natural rate hypothesis"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 52 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lena Dräger, 2011.
"Endogenous Persistence with Recursive Inattentiveness,"
Macroeconomics and Finance Series
201103, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Lena Dräger, 2011. "Endogenous Persistence with Recursive Inattentiveness," KOF Working papers 11-285, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Steffen Henzel & Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2007.
"The Price Puzzle Revisited: Can the Cost Channel Explain a Rise in Inflation after a Monetary Policy Shock?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Henzel, Steffen & Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2009. "The price puzzle revisited: Can the cost channel explain a rise in inflation after a monetary policy shock?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 268-289, June.
- Hilde Bjørnland & Kai Leitemo & Junior Maih, 2011.
"Estimating the natural rates in a simple New Keynesian framework,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 755-777, May.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Kai Leitemo & Junior Maih, 2008. "Estimating the natural rates in a simple New Keynesian framework," Working Paper 2007/10, Norges Bank.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2009. "Bank behavior, incomplete interest rate pass-through, and the cost channel of monetary policy transmission," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1310-1327, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.