The optimal inflation path in a Sidrauski-type model with uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen, Jean-Francois & Love, David R. F., 1998.
"Evaluating Tax Reforms in a Monetary Economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 487-508, July.
- den Haan, Wouter J., 1995. "The term structure of interest rates in real and monetary economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 909-940.
- Matthias Brückner & Andreas Schabert, 2004.
"Can Money Matter for Interest Rate Policy?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
6, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Schlagenhauf, Don E. & Wrase, Jeffrey M., 1995.
"Liquidity and real activity in a simple open economy model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 431-461, June.
- Don E. Schlagenhauf & Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1992. "Liquidity and real activity in a simple open economy model," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 57, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Don E. Schlagenhauf & Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1992. "Liquidity and real activity in three monetary models," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wu, Yangru & Zhang, Junxi, 2000. "Monopolistic competition, increasing returns to scale, and the welfare costs of inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 417-440, October.
- Burkhard Heer & Bernd Süssmuth, 2003.
"Inflation and Wealth Distribution,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
835, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heer, Burkhard & Sussmuth, Bernd, 2007. "Effects of inflation on wealth distribution: Do stock market participation fees and capital income taxation matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 277-303, January.
- Hromcova, Jana, 2003. "Money and growth in a cash-in-advance economy with costly credit," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1113-1136, December.
- William A. Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 1996.
"The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets,"
- William Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 2012. "The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201215, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Dibooglu, Sel & Kenc, Turalay, 2009. "Welfare cost of inflation in a stochastic balanced growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 650-658, May.
- Hugo Rodriguez Mendizabal, 2004. "The Behavior of Money velocity in Low and High Inflation Countries," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 600.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.