Monetary anticipations and the demand for money: Reply to MacKinnon and Milbourne
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2001.
"The Federal Reserve's operating procedure, nonborrowed reserves, borrowed reserves and the liquidity effect,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1717-1739, September.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1998. "The Federal Reserve's operating procedure, nonborrowed reserves, borrowed reserves and the liquidity effect," Working Papers 1998-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "Money and prices: evidence from the G7 countries," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1799-1809.
- Martin Schmidt, 2007. "The long and short of money: short-run dynamics within a structural model," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 175-192.
- Subramanian S. Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money: Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999.
"A Nonlinear Specification Of Demand For Narrow Money In Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001894, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, . "A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Narrow Money in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 135, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.