Fuzzy preferences and social choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 13 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian, S., 2009. "The Arrow paradox with fuzzy preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 265-271, September.
- Dinko Dimitrov, 2001. "Fuzzy Preferences, Liberalism and Non-discrimination," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 63-76.
- Perote-Pena, Juan & Piggins, Ashley, 2007.
"Strategy-proof fuzzy aggregation rules,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 564-580, June.
- Geslin, Stephanie & Salles, Maurice & Ziad, Abderrahmane, 2003. "Fuzzy aggregation in economic environments: I. Quantitative fuzziness, public goods and monotonicity assumptions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 155-166, April.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Peña & Ashley Piggins, 2011.
"Arrow’s theorem and max-star transitivity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 25-34, January.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Peña & Ashley Piggins, 2010. "Manipulating an aggregation rule under ordinally fuzzy preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 411-428, March.
- Peter Casey & Mark Wierman & Michael Gibilisco & John Mordeson & Terry Clark, 2012. "Assessing policy stability in Iraq: a fuzzy approach to modeling preferences," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 409-423, June.
- Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S., 1996. "Social choice trade-offs for an arbitrary measure: With application to uncertain or fuzzy agenda," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 99-104, January.
- M. Sanver & Özer Selçuk, 2009. "Sophisticated preference aggregation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 73-86, June.
- Louis Fono & Maurice Salles, 2011. "Continuity of utility functions representing fuzzy preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 669-682, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.