An integrability condition with applications to utility theory and thermodynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell, Thomas, 1997. "How quasi-rational are you?: A behavioral interpretation of a two form which measures non-integrability of a system of demand equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 181-186, October.
- A.M. Tsirlin, & V. Kazakov, & N.A. Alimova & A.A. Ahremenkov, 2005. "Thermodynamic model of capital extraction in economic systems," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16.
- Anatoly M. Tsirlin & Vladimir Kazakov, 2006. "Optimal Processes in Irreversible Microeconomics," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 4(2), pages 102-123.
- D. Wade Hands, 2014. "Paul Samuelson and Revealed Preference Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 85-116, Spring.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1993.
"Approximately Rational Consumer Demand,"
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 217-41, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.