How quasi-rational are you?: A behavioral interpretation of a two form which measures non-integrability of a system of demand equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 56 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Non-parametric analysis of optimizing behavior with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 445-458.
- Russell, Thomas & Farris, Frank, 1998. "Integrability, Gorman systems, and the lie bracket structure of the real line," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 183-209, March.
- Russell, Thomas & Thaler, Richard, 1985. "The Relevance of Quasi Rationality in Competitive Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1071-82, December.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Richter, Marcel K., 1979. "An integrability condition with applications to utility theory and thermodynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 7-14, March.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1993.
"Approximately Rational Consumer Demand,"
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 217-41, April.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Richter, Marcel K, 1979. "Ville Axioms and Consumer Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 603-19, May.
- David Jerison & Michael Jerison, 1989.
"Approximately Rational Consumer Demand and Ville Cycles,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
246, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jerison, David & Jerison, Michael, 1992. "Approximately rational consumer demand and ville cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 100-120, February.
- Shafer, Wayne J., 1977. "Revealed preference cycles and the slutsky matrix," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 293-309, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.