AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-62, January.
- Goenka Aditya, 1994. "Rationing and Sunspot Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 424-442, December.
- Goenka, Aditya, 1994. "Fiscal Rules and Extrinsic Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 401-16, May.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2008.
"Sunspot Equilibria in a Production Economy: Do Rational Animal Spirits Cause Overproduction?,"
KIER Working Papers
655, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2009. "Sunspot Equilibria In A Production Economy: Do Rational Animal Spirits Cause Overproduction?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 35-54.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2006.
"Welfare Gains and Losses in Sunspot Equilibria,"
KIER Working Papers
624, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Minwook KANG, 2014. "Sunspots and Inflation-indexed Bonds," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1401, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.