AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
NBER Working Papers
2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Goenka Aditya, 1994. "Rationing and Sunspot Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 424-442, December.
- Goenka, Aditya, 1994. "Fiscal Rules and Extrinsic Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 401-16, May.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-62, January.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2006.
"Welfare Gains and Losses in Sunspot Equilibria,"
KIER Working Papers
624, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2008.
"Sunspot Equilibria in a Production Economy: Do Rational Animal Spirits Cause Overproduction?,"
KIER Working Papers
655, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2009. "Sunspot Equilibria In A Production Economy: Do Rational Animal Spirits Cause Overproduction?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 35-54.
- Minwook KANG, 2014. "Sunspots and Inflation-indexed Bonds," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1401, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.