A note on the decomposition (at a point) of aggregate excess demand on the Grassmannian1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc & Hens, Thorsten, 1996. "Excess Demand Functions and Incomplete Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 49-63, January.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Ekeland, Ivar, 1999. "Disaggregation of excess demand functions in incomplete markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/6343, Paris Dauphine University.
- Debreu,Gerard Introduction by-Name:Hildenbrand,Werner, 1986. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521335614.
- Thorsten Hens & Piero Gottardi, 1999. "Disaggregation of excess demand and comparative statics with incomplete markets and nominal assets," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 287-308.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-62, January.
- Chiaki Hara, 2010. "Pareto Improvement and Agenda Control of Sequential Financial Innovations," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 748, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2011. "Pareto improvement and agenda control of sequential financial innovations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 336-345.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2010. "Excess demand function around critical prices in incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 293-302, May.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2009. "Excess demand functions when new assets are introduced," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1832-1843, July.
- Hens, Thorsten, 2001. "An extension of Mantel (1976) to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-149, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.