A Note on the Decomposition (at a Point) of Aggregate Excess Demand on the Grassmannian
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brown University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 99-11.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-62, January.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Ekeland, Ivar, 1999. "Disaggregation of excess demand functions in incomplete markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/6343, Paris Dauphine University.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Thorsten Hens & Piero Gottardi, 1999. "Disaggregation of excess demand and comparative statics with incomplete markets and nominal assets," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 287-308.
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc & Hens, Thorsten, 1996. "Excess Demand Functions and Incomplete Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 49-63, January.
- Debreu,Gerard Introduction by-Name:Hildenbrand,Werner, 1986. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521335614.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Takeshi Momi, .
"Excess Demand Functions with Incomplete Markets - A Global Result,"
IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich
096, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2003. "Excess demand functions with incomplete markets--a global result," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 240-250, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.