Excess Demand Functions and Incomplete Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 68 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hens, Thorsten, 2001. "An extension of Mantel (1976) to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-149, November.
- Gottardi, Piero & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 2000. "A note on the decomposition (at a point) of aggregate excess demand on the Grassmannian1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 463-473, May.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2009. "Excess demand functions when new assets are introduced," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1832-1843, July.
- Gael Giraud & Isabelle Maret, 2001.
"Behavioral Heterogeneity in Large Economies,"
Working Papers of BETA
2001-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2011. "Pareto improvement and agenda control of sequential financial innovations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 336-345.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- Gael GIRAUD & Isabelle MARET, 2002. "Modelling Behavioral Heterogeneity," Working Papers of BETA 2002-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998.
"Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets,"
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2010. "Excess demand function around critical prices in incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 293-302, May.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar, 2004. "Applying exterior differential calculus to economics: a presentation and some new results," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 363-385, August.
- Thorsten Hens, . "An Extension of Mantel (1976) to Incomplete Markets," IEW - Working Papers 071, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bettzuge, Marc Oliver, 1998. "An extension of a theorem by Mitjushin and Polterovich to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 285-300, October.
- Chiaki Hara, 2010. "Pareto Improvement and Agenda Control of Sequential Financial Innovations," KIER Working Papers 748, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- Marco Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, 2006. "A note on continuously decomposed evolving exchange economies," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 289-298, September.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2012. "Failure of the index theorem in an incomplete market economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 437-444.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2003.
"Excess demand functions with incomplete markets--a global result,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 240-250, August.
- Takeshi Momi, . "Excess Demand Functions with Incomplete Markets - A Global Result," IEW - Working Papers 096, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Piero Gottardi & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1999. "A Note on the Decomposition (at a Point) of Aggregate Excess Demand on the Grassmannian," Working Papers 99-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.