The rate of convergence of the core for a purely competitive sequence of economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006.
"The Walras core of an economy and its limit theorem,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 180-197, April.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2004. "The Walras Core of an Economy and Its Limit Theorem," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6hp534w3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Trockel,W., 2003.
"Core-equivalence for the Nash bargaining solution,"
355, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite & Steven R. Williams, 1988. "The Rate of Convergence to Efficiency In The Buyer's BidDouble Auction As The Market Becomes Large," Discussion Papers 741, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Robert M. Anderson & Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg, 2005.
"Location Choice in Two-Sided Markets with Indivisible Agents,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2056, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 2010. "Location choice in two-sided markets with indivisible agents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 2-23, May.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C. & Ziros, Nicholas, 2011. "Non-Walrasian decentralization of the core," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 610-616.
- Anderson, Robert M., 2010. "Core allocations and small income transfers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 373-381, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.