The rate of convergence of the core of an economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "Strictly Fair Allocations in Large Exchange Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 972, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Walter Trockel, .
"Core-Equivalence for the Nash Bargaining Solution,"
03-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Robert M., 2010. "Core allocations and small income transfers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 373-381, July.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2004.
"The Walras Core of an Economy and Its Limit Theorem,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt6hp534w3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006. "The Walras core of an economy and its limit theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 180-197, April.
- Alok Kumar & Martin Shubik, 2001.
"A Computational Analysis of the Core of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria and a Finite Number of Traders,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm223, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2003.
- Martin Shubik & Alok Kumar, 2001. "A Computational Analysis of the Core of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria and a Finite Number of Traders," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1290, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Scarsini, Marco, 2007.
"Large newsvendor games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 316-337, February.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite & Steven R. Williams, 1988. "The Rate of Convergence to Efficiency In The Buyer's BidDouble Auction As The Market Becomes Large," Discussion Papers 741, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kumar, Alok & Shubik, Martin, 2003. "A computational analysis of core convergence in a multiple equilibria economy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 253-266, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.