A note on the strong core of a market with indivisible goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Quint & Jun Wake, 2003. "On Houseswapping, the Strict Core, Segmentation, and Linear Programming," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1416, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2004. "Monotonic and implementable solutions in generalized matching problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 358-369, February.
- Sotomayor, Marilda, 2005. "An elementary non-constructive proof of the non-emptiness of the core of the Housing Market of Shapley and Scarf," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 298-303, November.
- Hideo Konishi & Thomas Quint & Jun Wako, 2000.
"On the Shapley-Scarf Economy: The Case of Multiple Types of Indivisible Goods,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
484, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Konishi, Hideo & Quint, Thomas & Wako, Jun, 2001. "On the Shapley-Scarf economy: the case of multiple types of indivisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Ehlers, Lars & Klaus, Bettina & Papai, Szilvia, 2002. "Strategy-proofness and population-monotonicity for house allocation problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 329-339, November.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Indivisible commodities and an equivalence theorem on the strong core," Working Papers 417, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Kawasaki, Ryo, 2010.
"Dynamics, stability, and foresight in the Shapley-Scarf housing market,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 214-222, March.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Ryo Kawasaki, 2009. "Dynamics, Stability, and Foresight in the Shapley-Scarf Housing Market," Working Papers 2009.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Deb, Rajat & Ehlers, Lars, 2005. "Strategy-proof assignment on the full preference domain," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 161-186, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.