Swedish evidence on the efficiency wage hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agell, Jonas & Bennmarker, Helge, 2002.
"Wage Policy and Endogenous Wage Rigidity: A Representative View from the Inside,"
Research Papers in Economics
2002:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Jonas Agell & Helge Bennmarker, 2002. "Wage Policy and Endogenous Wage Rigidity: A Representative View From the Inside," CESifo Working Paper Series 751, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agell, Jonas & Bennmarker, Helge, 2002. "Wage policy and endogenous wage rigidity: a representative view from the inside," Working Paper Series 2002:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2009. "Rewarding Carrots & Crippling Sticks: Eliciting Employee Preferences for the Optimal Incentive Mix in Europe," MPRA Paper 14167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dastani, Parsis & Laisney, François & Vouillaume, Sophie, 1997. "A Simple Test of the Efficiency Wage Hypothesis Revisited," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-23, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2012. "Rewarding carrots and crippling sticks: Eliciting employee preferences for the optimal incentive design," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1247-1265.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.