Upper-income renaissance in the city: Its sources and implications for the city's future
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2005. "Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will Americaâ€™s Future Downtowns Be Rich?," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 050611, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- O'Sullivan, Arthur, 2005. "Gentrification and crime," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 73-85, January.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2009.
"Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America's Future Downtowns Be Rich?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 725-743, November.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2005. "Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America's Future Downtowns be Rich?," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helms, Andrew C., 2003. "Understanding gentrification: an empirical analysis of the determinants of urban housing renovation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 474-498, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.