Racial discrimination in the Boston housing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2005.
"Residential Segregation in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
11095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayer, Patrick & McMillan, Robert & Rueben, Kim S., 2004.
"What drives racial segregation? New evidence using Census microdata,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 514-535, November.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2003. "What Drives Racial Segregation? New Evidence Using Census Microdata," Working Papers 859, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2004. "What Drives Racial Segregation? New Evidence Using Census Microdata," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm409, Yale School of Management.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2002. "What Drives Racial Segregation? New Evidence Using Census Microdata," Working Papers 02-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stephen L. ROSS, 2003.
"Ségrégation and Racial Preferences: New Theoretical and Empirical Approaches,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 71-72, pages 143-172.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "Segregation and Racial Preferences: New Theoretical and Empirical Approaches," Working papers 2002-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2003.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "The Continuing Practice and Impact of Discrimination," Working papers 2005-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Bogart, William T. & Cromwell, Brian A., 1997. "How Much More is a Good School District Worth?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(2), pages 215-32, June.
- Nils Soguel & Marc-Jean Martin & Alexandre Tangerini, 2008. "The Impact of Housing Market Segmentation between Tourists and Residents on the Hedonic Price for Landscape Quality," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 655-678, December.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "Understanding Racial Segregation: What is known about the Effect of Housing Discrimination," Working papers 2008-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité du paysage. Monetary valuation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507002, EconWPA.
- Harrison, David M., 2001. "The Importance of Lender Heterogeneity in Mortgage Lending," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 285-309, March.
- Brian A. Cromwell, 1990. "Prointegrative subsidies and their effect on housing markets: do race- based loans work?," Working Paper 9018, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "What Is Known about Testing for Discrimination: Lessons Learned by Comparing across Different Markets," Working papers 2003-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité de paysage / Evaluation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507007, EconWPA.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom, 2009. "Price discrimination in the housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-140, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.