The timing of residential land development: A general equilibrium approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2004.
"Endogenizing The Reservation Value In Models Of Land Development Over Time And Under Uncertainty,"
Economics Research Institute, ERI Series
28340, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Amit Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas, 2005. "Endogenizing the Reservation Value in Models of Land Development Over Time and Under Uncertainty," ERSA conference papers ersa05p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas, 2004. "Endogenizing the Reservation Value in Models of Land Development Over Time and Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2004-18, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Yamazaki, Fukuju & Idee, Takako, 1997. "An Estimation of the Lock-In Effect of Capital Gains Taxation," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 82-104, March.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "Land development and preservation over time and under uncertainty: a review and a research agenda," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 233-238, June.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2004. "Indivisibility And Divisibility In Land Development Decisions Over Time And Under Uncertainty," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20278, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rena Sivitanidou, 1999. "Office Rent Processes: The Case of U.S. Metropolitan Markets," Working Paper 8664, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.