Zoning and the exercise of monopoly power
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Dalton & Jeffrey Zabel, 2009.
"The Impact of Minimum Lot Size Regulations on House Prices in Eastern Massachusetts,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0732, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Zabel, Jeffrey & Dalton, Maurice, 2011. "The impact of minimum lot size regulations on house prices in Eastern Massachusetts," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 571-583.
- Kristof Dascher, 2011. "Beggar Thy Neighbour?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 132-150, 05.
- Thorson, James A., 1997. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Construction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 81-91, March.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Raven Saks, 2003.
"Why is Manhattan So Expensive? Regulation and the Rise in House Prices,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2020, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Raven Saks, 2003. "Why is Manhattan So Expensive? Regulation and the Rise in House Prices," NBER Working Papers 10124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin S. Mills, 2002. "Government Urban Growth Controls," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 1-11.
- Jan Brueckner & Kevin O'Brien, 1989. "Modeling government behavior in collective bargaining: A test for self-interested bureaucrats," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 15-41, October.
- Laurie J. Bates, 1993. "Municipal Monopoly Power and the Supply of Residential Development Rights," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 173-184, Spring.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000.
"Land use regulation and new construction,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 639-662, December.
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2012. "Home Voters, House Prices, and the Political Economy of Zoning," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62069, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Guillaume POUYANNE & Frederic GASCHET, 2013. "The Effect Of Current And Future Land Use On House Prices," ERSA conference papers ersa13p249, European Regional Science Association.
- Kok, Nils & Monkkonen, Paavo & Quigley, John M., 2014. "Land use regulations and the value of land and housing: An intra-metropolitan analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 136-148.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.