Development Games in Non-monocentric Cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2003. "The number of subcenters in large urban areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 321-338, May.
- Gilles Duranton, 1997. "La nouvelle économie géographique : agglomération et dispersion," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 1-24.
- Henderson, Vernon & Mitra, Arindam, 1996. "The new urban landscape: Developers and edge cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 613-643, December.
- Berliant, Marcus & Wang, Ping, 2007.
"Urban growth and subcenter formation: A trolley ride from the Staples Center to Disneyland and the Rose Bowl,"
2770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Wang, Ping, 2008. "Urban growth and subcenter formation: A trolley ride from the Staples Center to Disneyland and the Rose Bowl," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 679-693, March.
- Marcus Berliant & Ping Wang, 2005. "Urban Growth and Subcenter Formation: A Trolley Ride from the Staples Center to Disneyland and the Rose Bowl," Urban/Regional 0511012, EconWPA.
- Kenneth Button, 1998. "Where did the ?new urban economics? go?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p358, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.