Specification of hedonic regressions: Non-nested tests on measures of neighborhood quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2008. "Award-Winning Architecture and Urban Revitalization: The Case of “Olympic Arenas” in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg," Working Papers 0814, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Arguea, Nestor M. & Hsiao, Cheng, 2000. "Market Values of Environmental Amenities: A Latent Variable Approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 104-126, March.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007.
"Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin,"
0703, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2010. "Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Delores Conway & Christina Li & Jennifer Wolch & Christopher Kahle & Michael Jerrett, 2010. "A Spatial Autocorrelation Approach for Examining the Effects of Urban Greenspace on Residential Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 150-169, August.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Staff Paper Series
442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2007. "If Alonso Was Right: Accessibility as Determinant for Attractiveness of Urban Location," Working Papers 012, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- David Andersson, 2010. "Hotel attributes and hedonic prices: an analysis of internet-based transactions in Singapore’s market for hotel rooms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 229-240, April.
- Philippe Apparicio & Anne-Marie Séguin & Daniel Naud, 2008. "The Quality of the Urban Environment Around Public Housing Buildings in Montréal: An Objective Approach Based on GIS and Multivariate Statistical Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 355-380, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.