An Analysis of the Influence of Location in the Market for Undeveloped Urban Fringe Land
AbstractThis paper blends and extends the Colwell and Munneke (1997) and Isakson (1997) models of urban land values to include a spatiotemporal plattage component. By including a monocentric term in the Isakson model, we arrive at a Colwell and Munneke-type model with a temporal component included in the plattage term. We further extend this model to include a spatiotemporal effect in the plattage term and demonstrate the use of geostatistical plattage models.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2009. "Directional Land Value Gradients," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2009.
"Prix fonciers et demande de sol à usage résidentiel en France (1975-2000),"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(3), pages 853-862.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2009. "Prix fonciers et demande de sol à usage résidentiel en France - 1975-2000," Post-Print halshs-00464389, HAL.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2009. "Prix fonciers et demande de sol à usage résidentiel en France 1975-2000," Post-Print halshs-00436682, HAL.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2009. "Prix fonciers et demande de sol Ã usage résidentiel en France - 1975-2000," Working Papers 0932, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Ecker, Mark D. & Isakson, Hans R., 2005. "A unified convex-concave model of urban land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 265-277, May.
- Fakhruddin, Fahmida & Espey, Molly, 2003. "Living On The Edge: Residential Property Values In The Urban/Rural Fringe?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thomas J. Miceli & Henry J. Munneke & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2008.
"A Question of Title: Property Rights and Asset Values,"
2008-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Munneke, Henry J. & Sirmans, C.F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2011. "A question of title: Property rights and asset values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 499-507.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.