Exploring the effects of racial preferences on urban housing markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harsman, Bjorn & Quigley, John M., 1993.
"The Spatial Segregation of Ethnic and Demographic Groups: Comparative Evidence from Stockholm and San Francisco,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt910306b7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Harsman Bjorn & Quigley John M., 1995. "The Spatial Segregation of Ethnic and Demographic Groups: Comparative Evidence from Stockholm and San Francisco," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16, January.
- George Galster, 1988. "Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 93-112, May.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Scafidi, Benjamin P., 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of the Cause of Neighborhood Racial Segregation," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt70j3n8bh, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott, 1989. "Dynamic Housing Market Equilibrium with Taste Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers 834, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.