Should Latin America's common law marriages to the US dollar be legalized? Should Canada's?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2006.
"Mexico versus Canada: Stability benefits from making common currency with USD?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 65-78, March.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2005. "Mexico versus Canada: Stability Benefits from Making Common Currency with USD?," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(2), pages 15-37, Summer.
- Kenneth P. Jameson, 2003.
"Is It Possible to De-dollarize? The Case of Ecuador,"
Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah
2003_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth P. Jameson, 2003. "Is It Possible to De-Dollarize? : The Case of Ecuador," International Journal of Political Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 33(1), pages 42-60, April.
- Edgar Feige & James Dean, 2002. "Dollarization and Euroization in Transition Countries: Currency Substitution, Asset Substitution, Network Externalities and Irreversibility," International Finance 0205003, EconWPA.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2014. ""Argentina o dolarización", ou quand la monnaie revient à la souveraineté," Post-Print halshs-01016336, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.