Japanese import demand behavior: The cointegration approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 16 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Japanese import behavior and cointegration: A comment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 583-601, December.
- Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 1997. "The Demand for Imports and Exports in Japan: A Survey," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 247-259, June.
- Croix,David,de la & Urbain,Jean-Pierre, 1996.
"Intertemporal substitution in import demand and habit formation ,"
003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- David De La Croix & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 1998. "Intertemporal substitution in import demand and habit formation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 589-612.
- de la Croix, David & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Intertemporal Substitution in Import Demand and Habit Formation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Naseem, N.A.M & Tan, Hui-Boon & Hamizah, M.S, 2008. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Volatility and Import Flows in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 41571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki & Matsubayashi, Yoichi, 2001. "An empirical analysis on the stability of Japan's aggregate import demand function," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-144, April.
- Mah, Jai S., 1999. "Import Demand, Liberalization, and Economic Development," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 497-503, July.
- Kumar Narayan, Paresh, 2005. "The relationship between saving and investment for Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-309, August.
- M. Adetunji Babatunde & Festus O. Egwaikhide, 2010. "Explaining Nigeria's import demand behaviour: a bound testing approach," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 167-187, July.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2003. "Some international evidence on the stability of aggregate import demand function," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1497-1504.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 2000. "A Reassessment of Long-Run Elasticities of Japanese Import Demand," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 625-639, September.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009.
"Empirical analysis of import demand behavior of least developed countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1443-1458.
- Yoichi, Matsubayashi & Shigeyuki, Hamori, 2009. "Empirical Analysis of Import Demand Behavior of Least Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 17266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2001.
"The Effects of Trade Liberalisation on Imports in Selected Developing Countries,"
Studies in Economics
0110, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2002. "The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Imports in Selected Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 959-974, June.
- Tang, Tuck Cheong, 2003. "Japanese aggregate import demand function: reassessment from the 'bounds' testing approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 419-436, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.