Policy implications of alcohol and tobacco demand in Poland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 14 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulbaki Bilgic & Wojciech Florkowski & Cuma Akbay, 2010. "Demand for cigarettes in Turkey: an application of count data models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 733-765, December.
- Tauchmann, Harald & Göhlmann, Silja & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008.
"Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? A Structural Model Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Göhlmann, Silja & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Christoph M & Tauchmann, Harald, 2008. "Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? A Structural Model Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6780, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harald Tauchmann & Silja Göhlmann & Till Requate & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2007. "Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? – A Structural Model Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0034, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Requate, Till & Göhlmann, Silja & Tauchmann, Harald & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2006.
"Tobacco and alcohol: complements or substitutes? : a statistical Guinea Pig approach,"
Economics Working Papers
2006,18, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Harald Tauchmann & Silja Göhlmann & Till Requate & Chistoph M. Schmidt, 2006. "Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? - A Statistical Guinea Pig Approach," RWI Discussion Papers 0052, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.