Fertility and poverty in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 10 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samir KC & Bilal Barakat & Anne Goujon & Vegard Skirbekk & Warren C. Sanderson & Wolfgang Lutz, 2010. "Projection of populations by level of educational attainment, age, and sex for 120 countries for 2005-2050," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(15), pages 383-472, March.
- Arnstein Aassve & Abbi M. Kedir & Habtu Tadesse Woldegebriel, 2006.
"State Dependence and Causal Feedback of Poverty and Fertility in Ethiopia,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
06/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Kedir, Abbi & Weldegebriel, Habtu Tadesse, 2006. "State dependence and causal feedback of poverty and fertility in Ethiopia," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard Mussa, 2010.
"Impact of Fertility on Objective and Subjective Poverty in Malawi,"
SALDRU Working Papers
50, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009. "Impact of fertility on objective and subjective poverty in Malawi," MPRA Paper 16089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1994. "Determinanten des Bevölkerungswachstums in Entwicklungsländern," Kiel Working Papers 663, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bichaka Fayissa, 2001. "The determinants of infant and child mortality in developing countries: The case of Sub-Sahara Africa," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 83-98, December.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Engelhardt, Henriette & Francavilla, Francesca & Kedir, Abbi & Kim, Jungho & Mealli, Fabrizia & Mencarini, Letizia & Pudney, Stephen & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2005.
"Poverty and fertility in less developed countries: a comparative analysis,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2005-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnstein Aassve & Henriette Engelhardt & Francesca Francavilla & Abbi Kedir & Jungho Kim & Fabrizia Mealli & Letizia Mencarini & Stephen Pudney & Alexia Prskawetz, 2005. "Poverty and Fertility in Less Developed Countries: A Comparative Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Nikhil Roy & Andrew D. Foster, 1996. "The Dynamics of Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Family Planning Experiment"," Home Pages _073, University of Pennsylvania.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Griffin, Charles, 1993. "Population growth, externalities, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1158, The World Bank.
- von Braun, Joachim & Haen, Hartwig de & Blanken, Juergen, 1991. "Commercialization of agriculture under population pressure: effects on production, and nutrition in Rwanda," Research reports 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.