Keynesian Multipliers, Direct Crowding Out, and the Optimal Provision of Public Goods
Abstract[Dataset available: http://hdl.handle.net/10411/15978]
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Other versions of this item:
- Ligthart, J.E. & Heijdra, B.J., 1997. "Keynesian multipliers, direct crowding out, and the optimal provision of public goods," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376257, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ganelli, G., 2000.
"Useful Government Spending, Direct Crowding Out and Fiscal Policy Interdependence,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
547, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2003. "Useful government spending, direct crowding-out and fiscal policy interdependence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2009.
"Dynamic effects of regulation and deregulation in goods and labour markets,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 517-537, July.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2005. "Dynamic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labour Markets," Working Papers geewp49, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Alho, Kari, 2000. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Recession : Is There a Way out of the Trap in an Open EconomyN. (Revised September 2002)," Discussion Papers 735, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Coto-Martinez, Javier, 2006. "Public capital and imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 349-378, January.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1996.
"Imperfect competition, the marginal cost of public finds and public goods supply,"
9610, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2003. "Imperfect competition, the marginal cost of public funds and public goods supply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1719-1746, August.
- Juha Tervala, 2008. "Fiscal policy and direct crowding-out in a small open economy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 255-268, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.