Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Recession : Is There a Way out of the Trap in an Open EconomyN. (Revised September 2002)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series Discussion Papers with number 735.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999.
"The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Gertler & Jordi Gali & Richard Clarida, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "The science of monetary policy: A new Keynesian perspective," Economics Working Papers 356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 1999.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1978. "The Rate of Return, Taxation and Personal Savings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 482-87, September.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1983.
"Real Interest Rates, Home Goods, and Optimal External Borrowing,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 141-53, February.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1981. "Real Interest Rates, Home Goods, and Optimal External Borrowing," NBER Working Papers 0779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovannini, Alberto & de Melo, Martha, 1993. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 953-63, September.
- Davidson, Paul, 1997. "Are Grains of Sand in the Wheels of International Finance Sufficient to Do the Job When Boulders Are Often Required?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 671-86, May.
- Philippe AGHION & Philippe BACCHETTA & Abhijit BANERJEE, 1999.
"A Simple Model of Monetary Policy and Currency Crises,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9914, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2000. "A simple model of monetary policy and currency crises," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 728-738, May.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 1999. "A Simple Model of Monetary Pollicy and Currency Crises," Working Papers 99.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 1997.
"Keynesian Multipliers, Direct Crowding Out, and the Optimal Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 803-826, October.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Heijdra, B.J., 1997. "Keynesian multipliers, direct crowding out, and the optimal provision of public goods," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376257, Tilburg University.
- Willem H. Buiter & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, 1999.
"Liquidity Traps: How to Avoid Them and How to Escape Them,"
NBER Working Papers
7245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Panigirtzoglou, Nikolaos, 1999. "Liquidity Traps: How to Avoid Them and How to Escape Them," CEPR Discussion Papers 2203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H Buiter & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, 2000. "Liquidity traps: how to avoid them and how to escape them," Bank of England working papers 111, Bank of England.
- Heijdra, Ben J & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1996. "Keynesian Multipliers and the Cost of Public Funds under Monopolistic Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1284-96, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.