Fiscal policy and direct crowding-out in a small open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
Fiscal policy; Direct crowding-out; New open economy macroeconomics; E62; F41; H4;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2002.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
0166, European Central Bank.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Jensen, Henrik, 2005. "Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 320-352, December.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in a Micro-Funded Model of a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 3591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Lane, Philip R., 2002.
"Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lane, P.R. & Ganelli, G., 2002. "Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension," CEG Working Papers 20026, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane & Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis: The Open Economy Dimension," Trinity Economics Papers 200212, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 1995.
"Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C95-048, University of California at Berkeley.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 1997.
"Keynesian Multipliers, Direct Crowding Out, and the Optimal Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 803-826, October.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Heijdra, B.J., 1997. "Keynesian multipliers, direct crowding out, and the optimal provision of public goods," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376257, Tilburg University.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1992.
"Oligopolistic Pricing and the Effects of Aggregate Demand on Economic Activity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1153-1207, December.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1989. "Oligopolistic Pricing and the Effects of Aggregate Demand on Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 3206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Doepke, Joerg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2005.
"Financial openness and business cycle volatility,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 744-765, September.
- Barro, Robert J., 1981.
"Output Effects of Government Purchases,"
3451294, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2003.
"Useful government spending, direct crowding-out and fiscal policy interdependence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Ganelli, G., 2000. "Useful Government Spending, Direct Crowding Out and Fiscal Policy Interdependence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 547, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1993. "Fiscal Policy and Aggregate Demand: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 667-69, June.
- Betts, Caroline & Devereux, Michael B., 2000. "Exchange rate dynamics in a model of pricing-to-market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 215-244, February.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 1997.
"Welfare and Macroeconomic Interdependence,"
NBER Working Papers
6307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice J. Roche, 1996. "Government Spending and the International Business Cycle," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 865-84, November.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Scholarly Articles 12491026, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Karras, Georgios, 1994. "Government Spending and Private Consumption: Some International Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 9-22, February.
- Caselli, Paola, 2001. "Fiscal consolidation under fixed exchange rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 425-450, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.