Implications of Solow's Growth Model in the Presence of a Stochastic Steady State
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen & Axel Dreher, 2009. "In Search for a Long-run Relationship between Aid and Growth: Pitfalls and Findings," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 196, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2009.
"Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2009-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2011. "Econometrics For Grumblers: A New Look At The Literature On Cross‐Country Growth Empirics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 109-155, 02.
- Francis Teal & Markus Eberhardt, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2009-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," MPRA Paper 15813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graeme Wells & Thanasis Stengos, 2006.
"Estimates Of Technology And Convergence: Simulation Results,"
CAMA Working Papers
2006-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Graeme Wells & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "Estimates of Technology and Convergence: Simulation Results," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 13(2-1), pages 97-108, Winter-Su.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval & Fabrice Murtin, 2011. "The Policy and Institutional Drivers of Economic Growth Across OECD and Non-OECD Economies: New Evidence from Growth Regressions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 843, OECD Publishing.
- Sarno, Lucio, 1999. "Stochastic growth: Empirical evidence from the G7 countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 691-712.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.